The Student Council’s activity pool
Guidelines for the activity pool 2021
Have you got a good idea for a new project at your study, or does your association have financial problems? Then you can apply for a grant from the Student Council’s activity pool.
The purpose of the activity pool is to provide financial support and grants for academic and student political activities, as well as events and campaigns.
Who can apply?
● Subject and faculty councils
● Student-run projects and associations
The activity pool supports:
● Grants for academic and student political activities, as well as events and campaigns
● Start-up of new professional and / or student political associations
● Professional and / or student political associations threatened with closure
The activity pool does not support:
● Operating grants to existing associations
● Events that are exclusively of a social nature
● Study trips for less than 40 people
How much can you apply for?
● As a starting point up to DKK 2,500.
● Extraordinarily, up to DKK 5,000 can be granted.
Prerequisites for applying for support:
Applications for academic and student political activities, as well as events and campaigns must include the following:
● Name, study, email and telephone number of the contact person
● Basic information about the applicant as well as the applicant’s bank details
● Project description, including expected number of participants
● Total budget for the activity / event, as well as what any support specifically needs to be used for
● Schedule for the activity / event
● If the money is to be paid out before the event, please also note it in the application.
Must be sent after the event:
● Appendix / receipt for expenses for the activity / event
● A short report on the running of the event and the actual number of participants.
Applications for support for the start-up of new associations must include the following:
● Annual accounts and annual report up until 1 year after receiving support
Applications for support for associations threatened with closure must include the following:
● Annual accounts and annual report up until 2 years after receiving support
● Documentation of operation 2 years back
Deadlines for applications:
● Applications for amounts under DKK 2,500 can be submitted on an ongoing basis.
● Applications for amounts over DKK 2,500 must be submitted before resp. 31/3, 31/5, 30/9 and 30/11
Responses to applications:
● Applications for amounts below DKK 2,500 will receive a response no later than 3 weeks after the application has been received. In summer and Christmas period, however, this can be deviated from.
● Applications for amounts over DKK 2,500 will receive a response to the remaining amount over the DKK 2,500 no later than 3 months after the deadline.
Application must be sent to:
Each application is assessed individually by the activity pool committee. The activity pool has a fixed amount annually, so eligibility depends on the amount of relevant applications. As the distribution of support is a matter of priority, recurring events cannot be guaranteed support every year. But of course we encourage everyone to apply!